6 Valentine’s day gift ideas to delight him
February 14 is around the corner, and you don’t have to rack your brain too much about the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for that special man, even if your relationship is new and you are not yet sure what will delight him.
We have taken that burden off you by listing some ideal Valentine’s Day gift ideas.
- Barbing Kit: Is your man the type who doesn’t feel the need to have his personal clipper because he uses a modern and sophisticated barbing salon with all necessary sterilizing tools? If the answer is yes, getting him a barbing kit would be ideal. You will be killing three romantic birds with one stone – a barbing kit says you care about his grooming, health and safety, and you would have given him a lasting gift.
- Jerseys: Another which fits the description of ‘lasting & memorable’. Men are passionate about their favorite sport and club (soccer in particular), but they may not always buy the Jersey, for two reasons: they tend to change every season these days, and they are quite costly.
However, they would be delighted to get one, especially from their sweetheart. Even when jerseys get old, they become retro – and that is exactly the romance of jerseys as the ideal Valentine’s Day gift.
- Wallets: Help him get more organized. A guy would often put his car keys, credit card(s) and money in his pocket – problem is, one might fall out, while trying to get hold of the other, without him realizing.
- Perfumes: Would the list be complete without them? He’ll love it because you won’t stop cuddling him.
- Dumbbells: These simple pieces of fitness equipment are very portable, handy and versatile. He can use them for his arms, legs (squats & lunges) and chest (bench position).
- Bluetooth Car Kits: Again, killing three birds with a stone with this Valentine’s Day gift. Save your man from a ticket, accident and enjoy talking to him while he journeys back from work.
What would you rather have in this list?
Share your thoughts in the comments.